1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

LIghts Lights Lights.

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by bbwalker665, Nov 27, 2009.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. bbwalker665

bbwalker665 New Member

So I'm thinking about adding a 4 light light bar and some in grill lights. The porblem im running into is I dont want to have to put holes in my dash or anything like that. I have seen some guys with switch panels in the storage hole above the window or in the lower one next to the ash tray. Id much rather go with one of thoes if I can. Any thoughts or places I might can find thoes?

2. cliff334

cliff334 Member

mines a 99 not a z71 so i have a little compartment where the 4wd buttons on a z71 would be i hid my switches in there noone can see them nor do ppl even kno they r there so its an idea if ur truck is not a z71 and has what mine has

3. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses:

4. Triton911BJ

Triton911BJ Member

Welcome first of all!

What kind of vehicle do you have, and year? I ave a custom panel mounted in my cubby above my RVM. I can get you the info on the panel that i have. Any other questions let me know.

BJ

5. TritonBoulder47

TritonBoulder47 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

What truck do you have...?