1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Like a ROCK !

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by inthesticks, Jan 25, 2013.

Random Gallery Photos

1. inthesticks

inthesticks New Member

Well well, my topic is both "On" and "Off" trucks.....

Se, here's the thing, look at my join date... NOW, look at my number of posts... as in " I need help"... YUP, Like a ROCK !

CHEVY RULES !!!!!!!!!!!!! :sign0081:

LOL, and NOT just one..... 5 (Five) of them.....

Greg from Brandon, Manitoba.
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
  2. RayVoy

RayVoy Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

If you need to get the "you must post more" monkey off your back, we can help. Are the post police chasing you for ten posts?
  3. inthesticks

inthesticks New Member

LMAO... no it's just that all the rig's I own are THAT reliable... (other then the heater problem I recently posted about the suburban, that is fixed already)

BTW...
    92 Burb fullsize 4x4 with a "666" posi
    94 1500 2x
    79 van20 bush mobile
    73 6500 tilt cab air brakes
    63 3/4 fleet long bed
    57 gmc 1430 1 ton with a 9 ft stepside

OMG !!! I have 6 not 5..... :rofl:
  4. RayVoy

Haha, we'll send a calulator so you can count them, can't beat GM. what's the "666" on the posi?
  5. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

We need pics...
  6. inthesticks

inthesticks New Member

LOL, the "666" is known as "the mark of the beast", it is (As I'm told), the best, of the best, for chevy posi rear-ends.

- - - Updated - - -

only the 92 and 94 are worth anything as far as photo's go, and even they are cancer victims, as far as the van 63 and 57 go, they are standing in the "retired" line (even though they have less cancer)

the 73 6500 is "in the works" but still a long way off. BUT..... is a 427 tall deck, with an Alison 480 5 speed auto. this is a factory built unit, has air brakes, and sounds like the engine had a "tough" cam right from the factory, it rumbles like it WANTS to do business.......

I'll see If i can find some pics...

Greg
  7. Kady

Kady New Member 100 Posts

Pics pics picssss
  8. RayVoy

Haha, ok, I know that. Going with gear ratios and I found a 6.67 (that could be 6.6666666 (out to a thousand places, hehe)), so well go with a 6.66 gear ratio; your a funny guy, ya need to be on here more.
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2013
  9. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site.