Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Like my mother always said Buy the best and cry once

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by Dr Len, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Dr Len

Dr Len Rockstar 100 Posts

Just installed my new CAI. All I can say is when you womp down on the pedal what a diffrence

Attached Files:

2. Project Reaper

Project Reaper Rockstar 100 Posts

sick, those are my favorite CAI's for sure!

3. hagarz71

hagarz71 New Member

looks good.

4. XS ive

XS ive Rockstar 100 Posts

I got one of those too! Mine is coupled with the cat back glass pack duals. :great: Still haven't had it to the floor yet but can pull 17mpg around town rolling a 6" lift and 35's!

5. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Me likey!!
    Excuse me while i wipe the drool from my face:)

6. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I agree with the title of your thread, buy the best and never look back! I never keep receipts of anything I buy for the truck, because it just makes you sick at the end of the year! Looks great though, I am going to order one for my S-10 next summer and I can't wait to see if it actually makes a difference. :sign0021:

7. Stealth

Stealth Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

i did a cheap mod you may want to try, i will try to clean the snow off of my truck and take some pictures. it would be about time too

8. x3no

x3no Rockstar

sweet, im looking into an Intake.. Does this one give you a nice sound when getting on it too?

9. Dr Len

Dr Len Rockstar 100 Posts

Oh Yeah Sweet :great:

10. mmorgan1865

mmorgan1865 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Nice clean install. Looks good! :great: