Like My New Rims?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by 18wheeler, Jan 8, 2012.

1. 18wheeler

18wheeler New Member

Here are my rims i got for christmas. They are Ion Alloy 179's 18x9 5.5 bs +12mm os. I put the factory bridgestones on them until they wear out. I then plan to put a leveling kit and 285/65/18 's on.

Attached Files:

2. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Those look sweet on your truck.

3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Look'in nice..

4. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I'll like them better when you're leveled and have the bigger meats on them. Looks good, but will look mucho bettero with the other stuff done. What tire do you plan on running later on?

5. Killian257

Killian257 New Member

Big mud tires ruin trucks, sorry to say. i like mine how they look and all, just on road performance is very poor no matter what mud tire, but they do throw a big rooster tail haha

6. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Looking good. It'll be even better when leveled and with larger tires.

7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice! :great:

8. 18wheeler

18wheeler New Member

Thanks for the flowers !!! I'm not going to go any bigger than a leveling kit and 285's. It's got 265's on it from the factory and i will probably go with BFG A/T KO's. I don't want to go any bigger because my truck is an "all-star edition" and unfortunately they put 3.08 gears in those. At least around here. Of course i didn't realize it till it was too late to take it back !!! But on the flip side i do get 20mpg on the highway!!!