1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Like our new Facebook page and earn chance to win $50!

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, Dec 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Like our Facebook page and enter to win $50 CASH!

RULES
    Not many rules, this is pretty simple.

Like Our Facebook Page
    Go to our Facebook page and "Like" it. It's called Chevy Truck Fans and it's totally awesome.

Tell Your Friends about our Facebook Page
    Get your friends to like the page as well, why not let them have a chance to win stuff? Unless you don't like them, in which case are they really your friend?

Be Active on our Facebook Page
    In order to win one of the prizes that we've got planned in the future, you must have posted something on our Facebook page that week. So keep coming back! Rules may change, so keep watching the facebook page to learn more.

FIRST PRIZE - $50 sent by PayPal to one person!
    If we can hit 500 fans on our Facebook page by the end of the year, I'll choose one of the best posts and the winner will get $50 sent to them via PayPal!

We may get other stuff to give away too, so keep checking here and the Facebook page for more.

Facebook Page >>
  2. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Done and done!
  3. ChevyFan

Good work!
  4. randomsandwhich

randomsandwhich Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Nifty. Looks Good !
  5. ChevyFan

Keep this going guys, we need to get more folks liking the page to kick this contest off.
  6. ChevyFan

Today we got the site hooked into Facebook, so you can just click a single button (LIKE) at the top of every topic or blog and tell the world that you've got a passion for GM Trucks!

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Liking this page isn't enough, you need to like the page that sits on Facebook. So far we're at 37, and I think I said if we can hit 500 by the end of the year then the contest goes forward. Maybe I should make TWO $50 prizes, huh?
  7. DAREDEVIL

DAREDEVIL Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Done !!! Done !!!!!
  8. ChevyFan

Did you see the new LIKE button at the top of each topic on the forum? You can like each thread in FB while you're crusing the website. You can also choose to post your posts and comments to your Facebook page too.
  9. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Got r done
  10. stephan

stephan Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Got the "like" part done but the facebook gurus never let me post anything about GMTC. It just dissappeared when I clicked save lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.