Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Like Us On Facebook Win a Free Set of EGR Fender Flares

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by EGRUSA, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

Hmmm :glasses:,, I sorta hate to demand things,,, but if it got me a set of crazy flares for the dirty dog, I could be persuaded to Demand!!!!!.... Sigh!!!! I know.......its sort of
    the curse of the Kodiac/Topkicks ,,,,, Hard to get anything that is truly a bolt on, just not enough of them around ,,,, but thats why we got tools and imaginations, ,, and other trucks:)......

2. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I liked, and figured if I win I'll let somebody else have the fender flares and hood protector since I got both. Some window visors would be nice though! Regardless, I may just end up buying the visors form ya anyway!

3. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Just liked the page.

Your products are great, a set of color matched fender flares would be great on my truck...

4. EGRUSA

EGRUSA Member 100 Posts

‎100 Likes in 5 days! Good everyone, keep spreading the word!

5. Scooter

Scooter Rockstar 100 Posts

Spreading the word myself. I love the hoodguard and window visors I have from you guys...such great products.

6. EGRUSA

EGRUSA Member 100 Posts

Thanks Scooter!

7. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

A set of flares is definitely going on my new toy/project.. ya know.. i could use a sponsor to help build it (hint hint) :rofl: ... Ill put EGR USA all over the dang thing!

Good contest.. can't wait to see results! :sign0021:

8. EGRUSA

EGRUSA Member 100 Posts

Hopefully we can select you to win!

9. Salesguy1980

Salesguy1980 Rockstar 100 Posts

I just liked you guys

Great deal def hope to win!

10. EGRUSA

EGRUSA Member 100 Posts

Thanks for add!