1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

lil shock help?

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by jiujitsu, Jan 4, 2009.

1. jiujitsu

jiujitsu Rockstar

hey guys i asked bout my truck having a hard ride after putting on a leveling kit and alotta guys said to put on bilstein 5100 shock on the front.i went to a couple different stores to order them after i couldnt figure out what part # to use off of sumit racing....if some one could help me out with a part number or link for my truck i'd be grateful:great:

i have a 05 silverado 4x4 5.3 1500 NOT HD

thx
  2. retired

retired Rockstar 100 Posts

No part # for you, but try 4 wheelparts.com they will help you out.
  3. jiujitsu

jiujitsu Rockstar

4. Bbad

Bbad Rockstar

5. tlperry68

tlperry68 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Take a look at 4wheelparts.com and the MX6 shocks. Those are pretty good.
  6. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I bought my Bilsteins for a dealer on Ebay. It was very easy to slect the shocks for my truck that were for 1-2" lift in the front and 0-1" lift in the rear.
  7. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

my brother put the bilstein 5100 on his dodge and what a difference they made. you wil be happy with them
  8. jiujitsu

jiujitsu Rockstar

i was looking on ebay for shocks and i came acrossed 4 skyjacker shocks for 135 for 4 front and rears...are they junk any info on them would be much appreciate it