1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Line-Xed my Rocker Panels

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Jacqson, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Jacqson

Jacqson Member

Just had my local Line-X guy spray my Rocker panels with "Line-X extra" and thought I would post a few pics for anyone thinking about going this route.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. iPublicEnemy47

iPublicEnemy47 New Member

Its looks good... not mention It gives a nice 2 tone type of paint job... I like the lift on burb too
  3. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics New Member 1000 Posts

That's Awesome, bullet proof now. I love the Line-X in my bed and over the bed side top..
  4. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts

I like it! Look forward to seeing how it holds up to the elements and all the usual dings, scratches, and bumps.
  5. bry2500

bry2500 New Member 1000 Posts

Nice!!!!!!

I want to do the same to my cladding. The price tag is a little steep though. Quoted $1500 for all the cladding and bed.
  6. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thanks for the pictures, Ive been thinking of having my black crewcab done because of all the rock chips on the rockers. Did they spray over the fender flares and it so did they leave them on or take them off to spray? Truck looks good with the two tone and the colors make the wheels look great.
  7. Jacqson

Jacqson Member

They can spray the fender flares either on or off the truck. It's your choice. I had them spray mine on the truck because I had such a tough time getting them all aligned in the first place I didn't want to take them off and have to do the whole scenario over again.
  8. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thanks for the info .
  9. vncj96

vncj96 New Member 1000 Posts

Looks great, man I wish i had the time and money to get that done right now, I have wanted to rhino line mine for a year or so.
  10. cascott325

cascott325 New Member 1000 Posts

that looks good with that color truck