1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Linex Fender Wells

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by Skoal Ring, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Skoal Ring

Skoal Ring New Member

I have an '07 Silverado and I was interested in getting Linex on the back fender wells to match the front fender wells. I was just going to see if anyone knew where i could find some pictures to make sure i like the look of it before i actually get it done. Also the man i talked to said that he would do it for roughly $100 bucks for the back fender wells. Is this a good deal?:meuh:
  2. CaptnBud

CaptnBud New Member

You might check out the GM accessories site. They have rear inner wheelwell liners for the 2008. I have not seen them, but I am going to look in to them.
  3. jdchet

jdchet Member

Okay it's been awhile, but if anyone is thinking of getting the wheel house liners from GM I have a couple of pics for posterity!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Real easy to install (if you take the rear tires off) and well worth the $100!

JD
    :glasses:
  4. gmcem50

gmcem50 Member

Nice, JD. I was trying to decide whether or not to get these. I think I will now. :great:
  5. SilveradoPete

SilveradoPete New Member

I just ordered a set from the dealer. They are $86.62 for the pair and if I want to take the "easy" way out, $124.12 installed. JD, you said they were easy to install? Worth me saving $37.50? You know what they say, time is money. :glasses:
  6. jdchet

jdchet Member

Real Easy Pete! Took me about an hour with cleaning the wheelwells (I had the truck for about 9 months), jacking the truck up with a floor jack, and buzzing the tires off(I have access to air tools!) and using a drill to screw them on(included screws with goop on them).
    Good excuse to wash the pickup and look at you handiwork afterward!

JD
  7. road rash

road rash New Member

I have done mine with a name brand aerosol type spray on liner and it looks great and only cost 20 bucks for 2 cans
  8. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

that looks great! :great:
  9. neversummer

neversummer Member

LINEX is way better, doesn't age. doesnt stain, oil and grease and road grime doesnt stick to it. it just hoses clean simple and easy. after a while the plastic liners stain and warp salt from roads affects it . line-x is indestructible and i highly encourage it.. if you can get it done for 100 bucks DO it i paid 100 per side.
  10. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

is this avabile for my truck???? and where and how much??
    thanks