Listen up!

Discussion in 'Lighting Discussion' started by zigger215, Jan 21, 2013.

1. zigger215

zigger215 Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Hey everyone, my friend Mike @ Longshot lighting has come up with a pretty sweet kit for our trucks. It is an underhood LED utility light strip. It's very bright, very clean and comes with everything you need, including a hood pin, to have a functional underhood utility light for our trucks. This thing is BRIGHT!! I'll post some pictures tomorrow. To order, go to www.longshotlighting.com. The kit is $30 plus shipping. Can't beat that price!!

2. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

I'll check it out, thanks for looking into this for the members/site.
    Brian from Canada,

3. zigger215

I figured the group would love something like this and the price is very easy in the eyes as well lol.

4. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Pics? I am interested.

5. zigger215

I'll have them tomorrow or the next day!!

6. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Looks like a decent kit, I also like some of their closeout light kits, a string or two of those LED's would work great to light up under my bed cover.

7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Need to see pics. [MENTION=52280]nakranij[/MENTION] was working on something LED-based under his hood, so I've tagged him so he easily can take a peek, too.

8. Creepy Crawler

Creepy Crawler New Member

I'd like to see pics too. Interested.

9. zigger215

image-3227927794.jpg

This is just a real quick and bad photo of the light installed on a nnbs Chevy. Like I said, I'll have better ones today or tomorrow.

I'm getting two, one for underhood lighting and one for my toolbox in the bed.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2013
  10. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Wow, that looks pretty bright. Does it throw a lot of light onto the motor area? From the pic it looks pretty good.