Little Momma from Florida

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by TemperMonkey, Mar 19, 2012.

1. TemperMonkey

TemperMonkey Member

Hey! I'm new to this forum stuff so not sure exactly what to say. I have a 1999 GMC Suburban C1500 5.7L V8 with no mods on it.

2. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!!:great:We would love to see some pictures of your Suburban!!

3. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Welcome to the club! If you are new to forums, what made you choose GMTC to be your first forum? There are certainly a lot of knowledgeable members on here. I've actually seen quite a few new members join recently who also own suburbans so they too might be able to help you with any questions you might have.

4. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:sign0016:welcome to the club and enjoy the site

5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome! :great:

6. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site. Post some pics and feel free to throw some questions out there if you have any.

7. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club!!

8. TemperMonkey

TemperMonkey Member

I will work on getting pictures of my Suburban.

I chose this forum originally because I'm having brake issues, but I also wanted to get to know other truck lovers to get ideas when I buy my new truck. I love my Suburban and have thought to stay with it when buying my new truck. My husband wants either the Silverado or the Sierra in dually diesel. It needs to be big enough to tow the really big toys but he still wants it to look like a truck. I on the other hand want something big but not so much in dually or diesel.

My husband drives our Suburban more than I do but I told him that its my truck! LOL

9. jfk

jfk Member 100 Posts

Welcome to the site.

10. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome To GMTC! Pull up a tailgate and sit a spell:great:
    Burbs are cool. Just remember when married you get to share all the toys. Thats what makes a marriage strong.