Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Little Quicker

Discussion in 'Chevy Colorado Forum (GMC Canyon)' started by lightworks, Jan 3, 2009.

1. lightworks

lightworks New Member

My 2004 colorado 3.5 seems like it has more than it is able to deliever right now. I have plenty of gas pedal but I need more speed. Do I need to change to a different rear end or try the pcmformless. I know nothing about that.:neutral:

2. tlperry68

tlperry68 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

There are many things you can do with today's mototrs to increase the out put. Try a chip, put in a better intake system, and maybe change the exhaust system. Changing the rear end will be pricey for the result. Just try to know the motors limit and don't go overboard.

3. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

There are performance enhancing products on the market for your truck. Might try searching for those. Hopefully some of the other 3.5/3.7 owners will have some good info' for you.