1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

LIVE !! Pic MetLife in NJ!!!! Guess where I am...

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Enkeiavalanche, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Not at the game.. A friend is there... metlife.jpg
  2. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I wouldnt like to have seats behind that thing thats on the left side of the picture there.. Probably thousands of dollars to find out its blocking your view.:grrrrrr: I heard the ticket prices were the lowest in years.... See Im not the only one that hates the cold.:lol:
  3. Enkeiavalanche

On CL Anywhere from $1300+ Then 150-200 for a parking pass and entry into the Pepsi Hosp tent all over CL
  4. the phantom

You scalping some tickets @Enkeiavalanche ? I find it funny people yelling "tickets for sale" and have a sign hanging on them saying "I need tickets".
  5. Enkeiavalanche

6. the phantom

yeah looks like more wanted than people selling.. That drives the price up..
  7. Enkeiavalanche

Pic now.... super.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Wanna be sick???

[h=1]Check out the $20 hot chocolate at the Super Bowl[/h][​IMG] By Eric Adelson1 hour agoYahoo Sports

View gallery
    [​IMG](Yahoo Sports)

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. – The tired, poor, huddled masses yearning to see the Super Bowl shuffled into MetLife Stadium Sunday, and they were greeted with $20 hot chocolate."I've never seen such a rip-off," said Brandt Tobler, 26, who declined the opportunity to fork over an Andrew Jackson for some cocoa. "I'm used to paying a dollar. Maybe $1.99." One concession worker (who said she was paid $15 per hour for Sunday's 18-hour shift) said the standard MetLife price for hot chocolate was $5. "They raised the price at the beginning of the season," said the worker, "and we thought that was for the Super Bowl. But they raised it again."
    There were other exorbitant prices on Sunday, including $13 for chicken nuggets, $14 for "premium can beer," $7 for a brownie, $6 for a knish and $6 for bacon on a stick.
    "I pay that for two pounds of bacon at home!" said one Seahawks fan.
    But the eye-popper was the $20 hot chocolate in a souvenir cup, and yes, some paid up.
    "It's warm chocolate," said Jeff Dye, 30, of Seattle. "It cooled off because they couldn't find enough people to pay for it."
    Asked why he paid $20 for hot chocolate, Dye said, "I heard it was $40 down the concourse, so I figured it was half-off."
    View gallery
    [​IMG]Jeff Dye, left, of Seattle and Brandt Tobler of Los Angeles at Super Bowl XLVIII. (Yahoo Sports)

There was a cheaper option: hot chocolate without the souvenir cup was only$11. One concession worker said she was encouraged to sell the $20 cups before going to the cut-rate version. But Gary Frost of Colts Neck, N.J. got a deal: $23 for one hot chocolate and one coffee.
    "It's the Super Bowl," he reasoned. "I brought $500 to spend. Just have fun."
    He said the hot chocolate was "delicious."
    Another concession worker said he had sold $1,000 worth of the stuff in less than two hours.
    Tobler still wasn't having it – literally. "I don't know if I could pull out $20 for that," he said. "It would have to be for a hot girl."
    by Taboola

From the Web

- - - Updated - - -

1/2 time show.. From the stands...

PART_1391391180969.jpg
  8. jsmith4816

jsmith4816 New Member 100 Posts

Did you stay the entire game? I watched most of it (was at work) so I missed the first quarter.
  9. Enkeiavalanche

I was not there My friend works there and sent me the pics..:glasses:
  10. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 New Member 100 Posts

Sure wouldn't have wanted to waste my money to have been there for that game