1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

LMC is so awesome

Discussion in 'Chevy C/K Truck Forum' started by K15 Blazer Guy, Jun 11, 2012.

1. K15 Blazer Guy

K15 Blazer Guy New Member

I just bought a headlight relay kit so that my low-beams stay on with the high-beams...
    figure id try something small to see what kind of catalog company they are (cause some totally suck...)

But, wow man these guys are awesome! not only did the package get there faster than wiley-coyote's acme box, but it was so easy to put in i couldve done it half asleep. came with every little connector and self tapping screw

if only they had more parts for this year of truck... 93 is a transition year... cause i really wanna swap out the rear drums for disc brakes too...

but yeah, if your looking for stuff, totally try these guys first.

http://www.lmctruck.com/
  2. Scooter

Scooter New Member

Wow, just looking at this site, I thought they were only for older trucks and OEM parts, Didnt know about all the custom parts they have aswell.
  3. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Active Member 1000 Posts

LMC is a pretty good company. Have done business with them in the past for parts for my old 97 Chevy. Speedy and good parts.