1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

LMC truck parts

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by blaze1608, Feb 1, 2013.

1. blaze1608

blaze1608 New Member

I just want to know what your thoughts are on LMC parts. They're some modifications I would like to do with my truck, and they seem to sell parts for my entire truck, Thoughts?
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

They are good to deal with never heard of any big problems with them..
  3. csltrains96

csltrains96 Rockstar 100 Posts

As with any part vendor, there are people who swear by them, and people who only swear at them. I seem to recall other threads on this site about buying from LMC.

I, personally, have not had the opportunity to buy anything from them yet, but have perused their catalog like a kid with a Christmas toy catalog. So many things to buy, so little time and money.
  4. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

My dad buys a lot of stuff for his older truck (pre-72), and the quality is really nice. For the newer truck stuff they are overpriced on most of it, there are a lot of other places for your truck. Summit Racing, Autoanything, Stylin trucks, Jegs, Rockauto.
  5. blaze1608

blaze1608 New Member

well I looked at prices they aren't too bad for what I am hoping to get. I am looking to get a new grille, bumper topper and door handles and bezels, to paint or chrome all the black plastic on my Silverado. their selling prices are lower then their listed which is kinda nice. In the case of actual performance parts I would agree, but their is a part store to get parts such as intakes and exhausts, but I will take what you said into consideration about where else to look.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you guys, I'll keep what you said in mind when purchasing this spring.
  6. j cat

j cat Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

I found the parts top quality. also they are very helpful. I recommend them ..

I am sure you could find some cheaper crap parts .
  7. barefoot greg

barefoot greg Rockstar 100 Posts

They send me a new catalog every now and then, I keep one in the truck, one in the living room, and one in the bathroom. lol

I ordered my tail lights, My exhaust, a new wiper arm, 3 new door handles, and a replacement rocker panel for my truck.
    All the parts arrived with in a couple days right to my door step, everything was exactly what i ordered, and i had no problems with fitment.

I would reccomend them to anyone looking for stock replacement parts or somebody looking to add a little style to their ride.
  8. blaze1608

blaze1608 New Member

Thanks J cat, good to know. As for parts which you eluded to, your right, but like most on GMTC we like top quality for our trucks lol. Thanks Greg and good call I'm the same way, except I usually look around on the online source. I appreciate the help, considering its better then just spending your money without knowing the quality of the parts.
  9. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

My 65 was basically built through lmc. They were great to me and I'm already getting an order list together for my 87 and ill be buying everything but the drivetrain and lift parts from them