Loaded 1997 2500 Suburban F/S

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by tbplus10, Apr 9, 2007.

1. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Specs as follows: 1997 K2500 4x4 SLT factory "hard loaded" Suburban with custom features. Black ext, Tan int., Barn doors.
    $17,000
    Powertrain-
    7.4 ltr crate engine, inst. 4/07, 700 miles, warranty. Roller rockers, K&N supercharger, Modine 4 row radiator, ceramic coated fact. manifolds, dual rear exit S/S exhaust, Flomaster 50 mufflers, Walbro high flo fuel pump, and Vortec supercharger inst. 4/06 8k miles.
    Art Carr Tow prep trans inst. 5/06 8k miles, 3yr/35k mile warranty. T-case and FRT/RR axles rebuilt 5/06 8k miles. FRT- new shafts, Yukon 3.73 gears. RR- Dana 60, ARB locker, hardened axles, Yukon 3.73 gears, Baer disk brakes, and full floater kit. New custom drive shafts with CV's.
    Chassis-
    Frame, suspension, and axles media blasted and powdercoated 4/06. New steering gear, bushings, RR springs, torsion bars, S/S brake lines, and body mounts. Centerline wheels (unknown model) and Michelin XLT tires 7k miles, 40K mile warranty with road hazard, includes matching spare.
    Body-
    Cervini shaved chrome FRT/RR bumpers, 2' cowl hood, Billet grill insert, molding/trim removed.
    Interior-
    Tan Leather Katzkin seat skins over 05 Trailmaster conversion power, heated, bucket seat frames (6). Tan wool carpet, tan wool head liner, dyna-mat on all interior surfaces, matching leather door and side panels. 8 Cerwin Vega 10' speakers, indash AM/FM/CD/DVD player, and 2 8'x12' drop down DVD screens.
    Other on truck extras-
    Custom made 70 gallon fuel cell in factory position.
    Via Air 480C underhood air compressor, 3gl air tank, FRT/RR air chucks.
    Miller Matic 240 underhood welder/110 power station and locking throttle.
    3 rear 12v, and 3 rear 110 connections for elec. power.
    AC/DC refrigerator between rear buckets.
    Mounted Rear cargo area rolling 5 drawer tool box.
    Firestone motorhome load compensator air bags on RR springs.
    Off truck extras
    Dana FRT axle, springs, and Hy-Steer kit to convert to SFA.
    Factory hood, spare barn doors, and factory interior.
    Original Transmission/T-case, and driveshafts.
    History
    The truck was built for mobile maintenance and comfortable long haul towing, rated to tow 12k. Originally a total (bent frame, no body damage), I stripped and replaced the the frame and running gear from 2/06 to 5/06. Truck has a certified "Blue Texas title" because I bought it off the original owner who had no ins. and never reported the accident to an accountable agency, thus not changing title status.
    The interior was redone 6/06.
    All warrantys are transferrable.
    Paint is not perfect, the hood does not match exactly, a scratch on the drivers mirror, and the right side barn door.
    Truck is only for sale as a local inspection and pick-up, pictures dont do it any justice. I can have pictures taken (may take a few days) if your honestly interested, but dont have pictures or a camera right now.
    Absolutely no shipping I dont care how good the deal is, if you cant come to me and produce cash or a cashiers check you dont really want this truck.
    And yes the price is high, look at the $$ on new trucks outfitted like this, this price is firm. I have much more invested, and with all the work completed this is essentially a "new 1997 Suburban".
    Selling because I bought something that better suit my needs.
    Thanks for looking.

2. tbplus10

Sold. As of 7pm today this truck resides in Bowie, Texas.

3. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Beauty Tim...get what you were asking for it?

4. tbplus10

3k less than asking. Which was a thousand less than I hoped for, but it sold a month earlier than I was expecting. All in all it evened out.
    My new trucks are already in the driveway so I got a little anxious to sell.