1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Local Area Forums - Help Needed!

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by ChevyFan, Oct 21, 2013.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

We're about to revamp the "Regional Forums" on this website, and we've going to include a lot of the major metro areas for the USA for local places to chat and have events.

PLEASE POST IN THE THREAD THAT YOU ARE READING if you want to help out and help moderate a forum just for your regional area.

Just let me know where you live and we'll take over from there. If you are part of a local group of truck and/or offroad enthusiasts, then let me know that as well.

Examples:

- Spokane, WA (This could also be "Eastern Washington"
    - Oklahoma City, OK (This could also be "Centeral Oklahoma")
  2. ChevyFan

Anyone at all? Lol
  3. ChevyFan

I'm going to start building these out tomorrow.
  4. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts

We have 17 members in the Michigan regional group as of now. I started it a few months ago. It has been kinda slow, but it was summer and I assume that most the folks are on the lake.
  5. ChevyFan

The groups function is dead. These will be special sub forums.
  6. ChevyFan

7. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts

The midwest is huge! I don't see guys from Michigan meeting up in South Dakota. or guys from south Dakota going to Ohio for a meet up. That sub forum may have to be split up.
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2013
  8. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Louisiana is most likely best put in the Southeast section. A good portion of LA is within a couple hours driving distance of MS and AL, but not TX