Local Auto Shows

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by scissors, Apr 11, 2005.

1. scissors

scissors New Member

Just curious is anyone has been to an auto show for the 2006 models this year? They just had the big one in new york. Dallas and LA are happening now I think. Just wondering who's been to one and if they're worth going to this year or not.

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I am planning to hit the Dallas auto show this week. I've got to take my 6 month old son with me, but maybe he can help me fit into these things and take some pictures as well. :)

3. Aeropagus

Aeropagus Rockstar Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

Not sure when any Auto Shows are going to be at around here. Seems like we get them in the last phase or two of the circuit. I'm 1/2 way between LA and Dallas so I might consider going either way this weekend, who knows?

4. ChevyFan

As I said earlier this week, I'm going to let my son enjoy one of the best testosterone events known to man this Saturday. The Dallas Auto Show. :)

I'll post some pictures and a write up on it when I get home on Saturday night.

5. CkVin

CkVin Member

He should be a HUGE hit with the car models!! Enjoy my son, enjoy!!

6. ChevyFan

Well, it didn't work out for me to get out to the auto show! :-( The boy was sick and it wasn't a good idea to take him out. There's another auto show later in the year, we'll get a chance to go to that one.

7. Aeropagus

Aeropagus Rockstar Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

Sorry to hear that. That's a shame. I've still got to find out when there will be an auto show around here. I usually try to sit in every make/model that I can if they're open.

8. ChevyFan

Well, things just got busy and it became too much to try to get out of the house. If the boy was 6 years old, that would be different. But, he's too young to go out all the time. Well, there's always the dealerships. :)