1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Local funny News

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by bry2500, May 19, 2009.

1. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

This was in my local papers police notes. Can anyone find the problem with this story?

"A Warner Street man reported to police at 7:55 p.m. Sunday that his foot was run over by a pickup truck on Main Street near Chestnut Street. The man, who is legally blind, gave police a license plate number but they found no match. The man refused medical attention"
  2. TUTONE

TUTONE Rockstar

Wait a minute! If he's legally blind...how...license plate...huh? Okay, so where's the punchline?
  3. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

This is the problem with living on an island, you can't get rid of the stupid people. Honestly how could a reporter write this story and not realize the story is just a little screwy.
  4. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Muahahaha.. That's one for Jay Leno's Headlights.
  5. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Actually just because your legally blind doesnt mean you cant see.
    My wifes aunt is legally blind and I always assumed that she couldnt see anything untill a few years ago she told me to quit flipping the bird to my brother in-law, I was perplexed about that and asked her how she knew what I was doing, she explained to me she's considered legally blind because she has no periferal vision and is far sighted.
  6. nickgiacalone

nickgiacalone Rockstar 100 Posts

thanks for the buzz-kill lol