1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

local gas prices?

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by sweetdawg99, Dec 4, 2008.

Random Gallery Photos

1. sweetdawg99

sweetdawg99 New Member

i know that in my area the prices were in the area of 4.15 a gallon over the summer. Now i see every gas station is at or around 1.90 . simply amazing. never thought i'd see sub 2 dollar a gallon gas again. what kinda prices are ya'll lookin at?
  2. rings

rings New Member

Weve got this thread goin on somewhere else. But I just fiiled up tonight for $1.49...I couldnt believe that Im seeing under 150 again...I LOVE IT!!
  3. tlperry68

tlperry68 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Regular unleaded at 1.85 and diesel at 2.45. Don't hold your breath it will all go back up in a few months if not less.
  4. cdvntx

cdvntx New Member

$1.58 for 87 octane in Burleson TX
  5. npverhey1

npverhey1 New Member

gas is about 1.75 in my area
  6. sdpbob

sdpbob New Member 100 Posts

1.44 I think thats what I saw on my way home tonight.
  7. ARisa062

ARisa062 New Member

It's around $1.60 here in SC where I am.

It's much better than the $4+ we were paying back in the late summer. Alot of the stations around here ran out of gas thanks to the hurricanes in the Gulf so it was scarce for a while which drove the prices up even higher.
  8. KennyD

KennyD New Member

$1.45 here in Greenville Texas:party:
  9. jmonte3

jmonte3 New Member 100 Posts

ya i don't quite understand why it is so low right now...its is as low or lower than the price I used to pay when i first started driving 4 years ago...people are still driving and cars are still on the road but the price has gone down like atleast two dollars since the summer
  10. dannyboy1015

dannyboy1015 New Member

1.60 in vegas nv