1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Location of fuse box - 2003 Avalanch?

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by tontruck2, Jun 11, 2010.

1. tontruck2

tontruck2 New Member

This has probably been asked a hundred times, but I cannot find the fuse box. Help?
  2. tontruck2

tontruck2 New Member

I cannot seem to find the fuse box for my 2003 Avalanch? Help?
  3. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the club!

To be honest with you, that is a bit of a strange question, since you don't have to look very hard to find them. The main fuse box is under the hood on the driver side, toward the rear of the engine compartment. The other fuse box is on the driver side of the dash - the panel on the end pulls toward the door with the door open. There are some circuit breakers under the center of the dash, and possibly on the right side of the dash exactly opposite to the fuse box, depending on what options you have.
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Hope that helps. I couldn't find the fuse box in one vehicle once too. You're in good company.
  5. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I wont lie, these trucks are fairly easy to find the fuse box in, but thats not true for all of them. For example, my mom's Lucerne has the one under the hood, and instead of one on the left side of the dash like most GM vehicles, it is under the back seat. That one is just strange to me, considering the battery is in the front.