1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Locking Tail Gate

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by gigem12, May 1, 2010.

1. gigem12

gigem12 New Member

Anybody know where to buy one for a 2008 Silverado? Unfortunately, my Crew Cab Silverado didn't come with one. I have found a few but the company's logo takes up half of the handle! Don't want to advertise for anybody... Thanks!

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 1, 2010
  2. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

3. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Sweet! Nice looking ride!:glasses:

4. doug_scott

doug_scott Rockstar

Get it right from the dealer. The gm accessory one will auto code itself to use your existing truck key. I got mine from the local dealer for $45 and I live in Canada.

5. jamesdeanj

jamesdeanj Member

I just bought one for my 09 Sierra from the dealer. After you install it, just stick your key in it and rotate it once and it codes itself to your key. Cool.

6. MAsZ71

MAsZ71 Rockstar 100 Posts

Here's another vote for the GM one. Easy to install...Looks Stock....Works great!:great: