1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Logging In/Advertisment

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by Goldie, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I pulled up the site and wanted to log in normally, but there was ad covering the spaces for user name/password. Managed to get logged in but had a difficult time!!Can anything be done to fix this!!??!!
  2. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I use IE7 at work and have had trouble with similar issues. Are you running the same? It looks like the menu items are messed-up, almost as if the screen size is off. If you're not in IE7, it may be your screen size settings.
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I think there are issues with IE7 that are being worked on by the software developers. I'll see if I get an update on it.
  4. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

The ads also cover the log-in boxes when viewed with the iphone browser. So, I can never log into the board on my phone.
  5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Good feedback folks, I am very disappointed with the upgrade that I did to the newest version of this software. There are so many of these little bugs that it's not running like I want it to run, and YOU the visitor/member are not getting the same experience. I regret moving to the new version and I may consider moving back to the old version in the near future. That is, unless these can be fixed.
  6. Megasaurus

Megasaurus Rockstar 100 Posts

I like the new layout, but I can see how these things can be annoying. Thanks for all the hard work!
  7. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

X2. Even with the issues, I'm able to navigate the site and enjoy it.