Logging In/Advertisment

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by Goldie, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I pulled up the site and wanted to log in normally, but there was ad covering the spaces for user name/password. Managed to get logged in but had a difficult time!!Can anything be done to fix this!!??!!

2. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I use IE7 at work and have had trouble with similar issues. Are you running the same? It looks like the menu items are messed-up, almost as if the screen size is off. If you're not in IE7, it may be your screen size settings.

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I think there are issues with IE7 that are being worked on by the software developers. I'll see if I get an update on it.

4. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

The ads also cover the log-in boxes when viewed with the iphone browser. So, I can never log into the board on my phone.

5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Good feedback folks, I am very disappointed with the upgrade that I did to the newest version of this software. There are so many of these little bugs that it's not running like I want it to run, and YOU the visitor/member are not getting the same experience. I regret moving to the new version and I may consider moving back to the old version in the near future. That is, unless these can be fixed.

6. Megasaurus

Megasaurus Rockstar 100 Posts

I like the new layout, but I can see how these things can be annoying. Thanks for all the hard work!

7. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

X2. Even with the issues, I'm able to navigate the site and enjoy it.