Login and spam problems

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by ChevyFan, Nov 16, 2009.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

A lot of people are having a hard time logging in (me too on the admin back-end), so I'm doing an upgrade and seeing if that helps. Give me 30 minutes ...

2. ChevyFan

Ok, updates are complete and I hope that anyone who had login problems can now login just fine.

If you did have issues, please change your password.

3. ChevyFan

Turns out that hundreds of sites running this software have been having problems. Everything should be good now.

If you have any issues, email me at gmtrucklub@gmail.com and we will see what else needs to be done to fix the issue.

4. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Thank you, it was driving me nuts!

You rock, Steve!!!

5. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Last night I signed in the five times trying to get on and it made me wait 15 minutes before trying again, I just chalked it up to the fact that I was drinking and probably was mispelling something. Thanks Steve for clearing that up, I guess I will lay off the Bacardi before I get on the truck club as well. :neutral:

6. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Thanks Steve! It did act a little funny. Thanks again for your hard work in, and for the site!

7. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Ha! I was already diagnosed NUTS, so I didn't even notice. :glasses:

8. ChevyFan

Just had a bunch more poeple say that they could not login, so I killed one suspect script. Let me know if there are more issues use the CONTACT US form at the bottom to send me an email.

9. Stealth

Stealth Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

It would not let me log on last night, but I have had no problems today. Thanks Steve! This is the best Club on the web.

10. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thanks steve!!