1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Lonestar semi...scary

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by KidHauler, Aug 19, 2009.

1. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I passed one of these on the highway a couple of weeks ago and had to search for pics.

Have ya'll seen one yet? They look like a cross between a Caddy and something out of Mad Max!

Attached Files:

2. 5speedsilverado

5speedsilverado Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

they look cool, i havent seen one yet though

3. 2COR517

2COR517 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

That's pretty cool. I like the shape of the grill, like the old 30s and 40 cars.

4. tattooed4life

tattooed4life Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I saw one a couple of weeks ago, I had to take a double take---several times!! Different looking.

5. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

If ya find yourself traveling through Fort Worth Texas near the 280 spur on I-35W Fort Worth Internantional has a lot on the west side of I-35W that has about 25 of those trucks side by side facing the frwy. It makes for a mean picture.
    I was trying to swing a test drive in one to determine if they would be good replacements for our company trucks but it didnt work out.

6. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

wow looks cool bet that cost a pretty penny

7. bvogts25

bvogts25 Rockstar 100 Posts

they look pretty cool. its like they are futuristic but modeled from older cars

8. 2ToNe04

2ToNe04 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

thats a clean lookin semi

9. SmokeU

SmokeU Rockstar 100 Posts

It looks like a Cadillac :D

10. kgibson181

kgibson181 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Man that thing looks cool! If I was a trucker thats what I would want to roll in:biggrin: