1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Long Time Member introduction - Finally

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Dewey1384, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Dewey1384

Dewey1384 New Member

Great forum! Wealth of useful information! Unfortunately, have had the time to get on here but used the infomation from club to resolve some truck issues. I'm probably what most members would consider old at almost 50. I live in Circleville, Ohio (not to be confused with Hooterville ;) ). Own a 2003 Avalanche that is basically stock. Enjoy hunting, boating, fishing when I can. Also enjoy wooddworking especially speaker building an cannot wait to build some under the seat sub boxes as well as the center console upgrade. I purchased the trnas cooler package but haven't installed yet. Have a wonderful wife and 3 grown children. Also have a V65 Magna motorcycle. Also a veteran from the 80s. Again, love the club, wish I could spend more time on here.
  2. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C ! "OLD", I can't even remember "50"! Have fun!
  3. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC Dewey, it is good to have you. :glasses:
  4. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member Platinum Contributor

:glasses:Now wait a minute.... my cut and paste gig won't work here..... Since You already been enjoying the site,,,,, and been a member of the club,a long time,,,,, I guess all i could say is good,,, Well I mean great to meet you.... and looking forward to seeing your posts,,,, You know the ones you mean to write but never do ....:)
  5. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club. I'm pretty sure the members range from teens to well past 50. It's always nice to have more Avalanche owners on here. When are you planning to build the sub boxes for the truck? I'd be curious to see those.
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your truck and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club! :great:
  7. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!....and glad to see you finally introduced yourself :glasses:
  8. moogvo

moogvo Moderator 1000 Posts

Welcome! Great to have you on board.
  9. AutoAnything

AutoAnything New Member

Hello and welcome!
  10. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to GMTC! Pull up a tailgate and sit a spell:rules: