1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

look at these cool 'birds'

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by ChevyPrincess, Aug 29, 2008.

1. ChevyPrincess

ChevyPrincess Rockstar

the last 3 days these things having been flying oover my house. Its really neat. The airport down the street is having a show with them in it... its neat we took the kids down there the other day.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

airplane burnout????

[​IMG]
  2. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

When I lived in La Porte (Houston area) Tx., we used to see the "Confederate Air Force" planes at shows in that area. Some really great old planes. Thanks for sharing.
  3. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

That's just too cool for words. Love the sound of those old aircrafts. Once in a while we have the Huey helicopters flying overhead. I literally have enough time to feel the *thwop**thwop**thwop* from the blades of the heli to get the digicam, go outside, and wait for it to pass overhead.

Enjoy the free show!
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Awesome. My grandfather flew a dive bomber in WWII in the Pacific Theater and got credit for shooting down a Zero so they made him a Hellcat fighter pilot for the rest of the war. Scary times, he never wanted to get back into a small aircraft again.
  5. ChevyPrincess

ChevyPrincess Rockstar

it is really cool... I love old planes and I am doing house work and keep running outside when i hear them to look at them.
  6. Jungle

Jungle Member

IF YOU LOOK THEM UP ON THE INTERNET, they actually will give you a ride in it for 50.00
  7. Calbaby968

Calbaby968 Rockstar 100 Posts

That is so awesome. When I go down to FL to visit with my parents, we try to make it to an air show down by Cape Canaveral. If you have not seen the Blue Angels perform, you are missing out. My dad and I rode our motorcycles over to Pensacola,FL from Daytona Beach,FL to visit the National Naval Aviation Museum back in March. It was pretty cool.
  8. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

i live in deer park

did you go to LPHS???