1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Look Out Europe!!!! Enkei's com'in to Town soon......

Discussion in 'Europe, Middle East and Asia' started by Enkeiavalanche, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts

My Brother and father and I were going to go to the land down under but that got to be way too much $$$$ So My father and I will be doing the Med....Dec 9th-18 The trip includes Rome, Palermo,Tunis,Barcelona,Genoa and Germany on the way there and back. (airport) Anyone in that area and want to do a tour? Let me know soon...

See Y'all soon [​IMG] There will be Plenty of Pics taken too.......
  2. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

That should be a great trip, lots to see.
    I spent a lot of time in Europe a few years back and enjoyed all of our time there.
    My wife, daughter and I were stationed in Sicily 91/92, Spain 92/93, Germany 93/94, Sicily 94/95, Greece 95/96, England 97/97, Switzerland 97/98, Italy 98/99, Sicily 99/00-01/02.
    We traveled and saw as much of Europe as we could while we were there, it's a different way of life in Europe, simple things like going into a grocery or clothing store can be a real learning experience if you havent ever been out of the U.S. before.

Enjoy your trip.
  3. Enjoy your trip Enkei! Too bad you can't bring your Avalanche with you but then again you would have to pay those higher petrol prices.
  4. Enkeiavalanche

This time next week I should be in Spain.. Anyone over there???
  5. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 1000 Posts

Wow!! now thats some travel!! Farthest Ive been away from home is Florida (about 1300 miles) to the south and Kentucky to the West. That was all driving. Never have flown before. I guess at 40 I just havent gotten out much. Saving the traveling I guess for the retirement years. If that even will exist when I get that old.:lol:
  6. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts

Sounds fun...stay out of trouble!
  7. Enkeiavalanche

8. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts

LOL, that looks like fun! I thought that they bolted that stuff down so that did not happen
  9. Enkeiavalanche

10. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts

That looks awesome. The bar deck 5 is ummm, really pink! All the rooms look like they have a different atmosphere. I never really wanted to go on a cruise. But, looking at that ship gives me second thoughts