Lookin to buy some new headlight assemblies

Discussion in 'Chevy Avalanche Forum (Escalade EXT)' started by maachuu, Mar 1, 2014.

1. maachuu

maachuu New Member

& turn signal assemblies for my 06 avalanche, my truck has the body cladding (gray plastic down the sides) and I have found some replacement headlight assemblies that say the will work with my truck with body cladding but it also says "without décor pkg" and I have no idea what this décor pkg is, can someone enlighten me about this ??

thanks
    maachuu

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

There are 2 Avalanche's from 03-06 With Body Hardware and without. Without is a Silverado body With is JUST Avalanche.. baltimore MD pics 057.jpg This is what you have Becareful The turns clip in the back will break in cold weather..

3. maachuu

maachuu New Member

Thank you, the picture is just like my truck, except mine is black but has the same setup on the front bumper with the DRL's and the foglights, so if I understand right, mine does have the body cladding correct ? also, I am still not sure what the "Décor PKG" is that is being referred to, thanks again for your help, I greatly appreciate it

4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Don't worry about the Decor pkg crap it's with or without Body hardware.. You have Cladding all around then you have Body Hardware...NOT a Silverado..Or WBH..