Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Lookin to trade wheels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by 1bdtrk, Feb 24, 2011.

1. 1bdtrk

1bdtrk New Member

I am lookin to trade my 17X9 Raceline Raptor wheels that are only 4 wks old for a set of stock 17in Silverado wheel that came on the 07-09 lt +$175

Attached Files:

2. drillbit26

drillbit26 Rockstar 100 Posts

Why? just because?

3. 1bdtrk

1bdtrk New Member

I think its just to much, the stock wheels keep it simple

4. bowhunterWI

bowhunterWI New Member

I have these wheels on mine, I might be willing to trade. Do you have a picture when them on your truck? (Other than your sig I can barely see it)

GD44.jpg

Last edited: Feb 25, 2011
  5. 1bdtrk

1bdtrk New Member

i just sent you a pm.

6. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I think your truck looks great with the Raceline wheels. I'd keep 'em.

7. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

I beg to differ,i think the stock wheels would look better as i'm not a fan of black rims because thats what everyone appears to be doing.

8. 1bdtrk

1bdtrk New Member

I traded yesturday and im very happy, The offset was driving me crazy. I live in Mich and we have been getting lots of snow and with the 0/0 offdet i was flinging stuf all over the side of my truck, not to mention when i looked at the truck down the side seeing the wheels stick out just didnt look good to me.

I know alot of people like the wider look but not me.

Thank you for reading my post.

I SPRING EVER GONNA GET HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

I hear ya,i'm sick of winter and trying to keep my truck clean.I cringe when i see the sanding trucks come close to my truck.They use salt and sand on the streets here so i try to get it off my truck ASAP.

10. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Congrats on getting them traded!! I like mine and at this point, see no reason to change them.