Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Looking at a Denali XL/Escalade

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by JizJizJiz, Sep 8, 2009.

1. JizJizJiz

JizJizJiz New Member

Hey guys:

Just looking at adding a car to use as a hauler...I figure these cars are getting to the price point where I can have one around if I need to.

I'm looking at the previous generation Denali XL and Escalade ESV...do you guys know of a buyer's guide or something similar out there that can help with the purchase decision? I've done my vBulletin thread search, but I didn't turn up with anything.

Thanks!
  2. Kraziken

Kraziken Rockstar 100 Posts

I know the GMC and Cadillac has some different motor and transmission options.

How does the AWD compare to the push button 4WD?
  3. JizJizJiz

JizJizJiz New Member

To be quite truthful, I don't really care. I won't do RWD just because there's an AWD/4WD available, but I doubt I'll need it. I'll be using the car to mostly haul things from Home Depot and the likes, and probably some weekend trips out with friends/family. It won't be a daily (or perhaps even weekly) driver.