1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Looking at this to purchase: 1993 K2500

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by BBslider001, Oct 22, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. BBslider001

BBslider001 Member

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/3331935418.html

Any thoughts guys? I know it won't get good mileage, etc....looking at it for towing our Travel Trailer (9k) and overall toughness. WE have the truck in my signature right now, but it is getting sold. I looked at this last week and it needs some cosmetics, but is in really good shape mechanically. Input?

3Ib3J53H25N65G75J5cab458eb8a48f781e3a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2012
  2. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

K 2500......can't kill em'....also, with new tires/rims, looks like it sits pretty good.
    Can't kill a Burb' !!

Brian from Canada

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Those era 454s are workhorses, but they do start to tear apart after a while and may need some upkeep. Any chance of determining the owner history and just check to see what type of maintenance was done on it over the years? Of course, for the price you can't really go wrong.

4. BBslider001

BBslider001 Member

Thanks for the input. I have heard they run forever and are reliable. I am trying to close the deal with the guy trying to buy mine and then I'll go get this one.

5. BBslider001

BBslider001 Member

Got it a week ago and posted a new thread. This truck is dope!! I am stoked, for now anyways.