1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

looking for 2500 hd hood, grille, bumper

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by Finna, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Finna

Finna New Member

I am looking for a 2000-2002 silverado 2500hd hood grille and front bumper. In good condition preferably oem black for the hood. I am putting this on my 2000 silverado 1500 z71. I really like the look of the hoods and grille. I could probably use my bumper and just lower it down a little bit to fit the grille on. Please text 4144054395 if you have the hood or grille. Will use paypal. Unless you are in driving range of me then will pay in cash. Text anytime! Thanks!

2. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Check out www.car-parts.com. You can look at all the salvage yards in your area to see who has one. I found one for our Burb about 60 miles away, already the same color.

Good luck,