1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

looking for a double din

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by Burden33, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Hey guys since i started my stereo build so far im running 2 Alpine swr-t12 shallow subwoofers and a pdx-m12 so now im looking at doing a double din and my buddy priced me out for an alpine double din 1499.98 plus tax i was going to run all alpine until he gave me the price for it are there any better double dins out there. im not really intrested in nav since this truck wont be taking on holidays much just more likely looking for bluetooth ipod/iphone steering wheel controls and rear view camera
  2. Z-71

Z-71 Rockstar 100 Posts

I just bought and installed this one...[​IMG]

It's a Pioneer AVH-P4300 7 inch touchscreen DVD deck.It has Iphone control and is upgradable to blutooth,nav,backup camera,etc.It costs 499.99 but you can get an new unopened one off ebay for 359.99 + free shipping.I love it and the price is low for what you get.