Looking for a floor tray

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by feb, Feb 16, 2012.

1. feb

feb Rockstar

I am looking for some type of tray (don't know what they are called) to put junk in, that would fit on the front floor hump in front of the seat. I have look at walmart and those do not look that great and they have to be screwed down. I thought that someone would know where to get one on the internet that looks decent and does not have to be screwed down.

2. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Have you checked out any of the OEM accessories?
    The do have floor console for the front: http://www.gmpartszone.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=292527
    Of course, once you get the GM part number be sure to price shop. I've found that S&H on OEM products is rather high so you might want to check with your local dealer as well.

3. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

[MENTION=53354]AMac[/MENTION] I think that is a insert that fits inside the center console option that comes with bucket seats and console usually found on LTZ and SLT models.

4. AMac

The LTZ and SLT models have a center console on the floor? I had one between the bucket seats in the sierra. The link was to something that goes on the floor but I was just using as an example of what the OEM has the offer and that they might have something that will work.

5. Red Z71 Max

I totally understand. I just didnt know if you saw he didnt have a center console. Its all good!!!:great:

6. AMac

Thanks for lookin out Red:great:
    I've been all over sites looking for OEM upgrades for my rig..I'm actually looking right now.

7. Red Z71 Max

You've got the "BUYING BUG" real bad!!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl:

8. AMac

Well isn't that what girls do...shop?

I'm making my list right now and organizing who's got what, PNs, prices, handling, seller ratings.
    Still trying to recover from my shopping spree that was had in the 1st week of ownership (exhaust, lights, diff. window visors, black bowties, LED hitch-step, LED reverse bulbs)...oh man I do have the bug:lol:

9. JC8865

JC8865 Member

Ive seen those at Autozone,OReillys etc etc..they have grips on the bottom that hold into the carpet so they dont slide around..I remember years ago my old man had a waste basket that has sand filled flaps that hung over each side of the center hump that kept it in place..cant find one of those either..look at discount or overstock places too..they always have odd stuff like that.

JC