Looking for a hood shield any suggestions?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Pikey, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Now if there was a Pic of the Girl who owns that Tahoe in there you would sell some more Shields..... :) Great Customer relations......:great:

2. lindadale

lindadale New Member

I use Stone Deflector for my truck it really provide good protection just check it out once.

3. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I received my EGR hood shield Saturday while I was out of town. I installed it Sunday. I have to say that it was a super easy install. It took me less than ten minutes! I am very happy with the way it looks. It is exactly what I was looking for. I was afraid at first that it was going to sit up too high off the hood. It does not! There is also enough room for me to get my wash mitt behind it, which enables me to wash my hood. But, the corners wrap around so that it does not look like a huge gap when looking at it from the side. Thank you Ben @EGRUSA . Here are some pics of the truck with the window visors and the hood shield. I am working on getting the flares painted to match before I install them. Oh, I just realized when uploading the photos that everyone of my neighbors vehicles in the pictures are a GM product.
    IMG_0315.jpg IMG_0309.jpg IMG_0310.jpg IMG_0311.jpg IMG_0312.jpg IMG_0314.jpg

Last edited: Aug 15, 2012
  4. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

looks great. i think im gonna be buying from EGRUSA when i get home.

5. EGRUSA

EGRUSA Member 100 Posts

Pikey,

Glad that worked out for you. Cant wait to see the flares.

sfdefender24
    I saw you were interested in the flares. Let me know if you want to buy a set, I get you a special Forum Friends Price and throw in a free hood shield as well!