Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Looking for a Hood

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Jarrett, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Jarrett

Jarrett Rockstar 100 Posts

Does anyone know of a Cowl Induction hood, with the flipper in it, like old chevelles use to have? I saw one for sale at one time, and I can't seem to find it. It would be for a 88-98 Chevy/GMC.

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

After working for Goodmark when I was in Ga for 2 years I have seen only one. And it was custom made on a Suburban. The guy said it costs about $1200.00 for it to work right.. He got the flapper and all the hardware from Goodmark and did all the work him self..

3. Jarrett

Jarrett Rockstar 100 Posts

I've thought about doing that, but I've seen one somewhere but I can't find it.

4. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

The only 1 that I have seen with the flapper door......is this one,Pictured below which is for the 99" to 02" models,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stylin Trucks...Used to sell this hood.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2010