Looking for a place to do custom work

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by johnwildes, May 10, 2013.

1. johnwildes

johnwildes New Member

Hello All,
    New to the forum...I have a 2001 Suburban 2500 4WD...with barn doors. It has 130K miles on it...looks like it was used as a foreman's truck in construction...I'm the 3rd owner, 2nd owner bought it with 80K miles on it...and he used it primarily for towing snowmobiles and a boat seasonally.

What I would like to do is refurbish the interior and exterior of this truck. Mechanically everything under the hood is amazing, body wise it's Fair to Good...what I'm looking for is a place that does SUV customs...who can help me do the work I'm looking to get completed. I can do a few basic things, but I don't have tools or a place to do this otherwise, and would rather pay someone who has a good reputation to do the work.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
    john

- - - Updated - - -

Should have mentioned...I'm looking in the Midwest area...so IL, WI, MN, IN, and even MO if there's something there...

Thanks
    john

2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

any luck finding a place? What kind of custom work are you looking to get done?