Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Looking for a tire fitment chart?

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by edsmagichands, Oct 12, 2013.

1. edsmagichands

edsmagichands Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Hi all! I read a post some where that had a link to a chart on Mickey Thompson's website but it just gave me an error message. i was wondering if anyone knew if they removed or relocated the page? I'm weighing the different possible tire/lift combinations for my sons stock 98 K2500 burban. maybe just a leveler, don't know right now. any thoughts would be helpful.

Thanks to all!

2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I haven't seen the Chart on Mickey Thompson's Web Site, that your asking about.....the Link Below may help, as it has Tools that allows you to do the Following,

Tools

***Fitment Guide
    ***Fitment Check
    ***Finishes Guide
    ***Plus Sizing
    ***Size Comparer

Link,
    http://www.rimsntires.com/packages.jsp

3. edsmagichands

edsmagichands Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Thanks for the info! i saw a reference to that site somewhere and didn't jot it down so, by the time i went to do my research i had forgotten about them! so again, thanks, & i will check it out soon as i have some time.

4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts