Looking for a transfer case ?

Discussion in 'Chevy Blazer Forum (GMC Jimmy)' started by JTward1, Apr 14, 2017.

1. JTward1

JTward1 Rockstar Gold Member 100 Posts

Anyone know of a GOOD place to get a rebuilt 1988 K5 Blazer transfer case, Affordable !

2. RayVoy

RayVoy Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

In your capacity thread, I suggested the case might be the NP205. If so, it can be rebuilt.

3. JTward1

Considering warranty and cost, Jasper offers a really good deal on a transfer case with a 3 year and 100.000 mile warranty. Once I went online to look for a transfer case, you wouldn't believe how many yards and companies call me about selling me a used transfer case ???????

4. xPosTech

xPosTech Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

thegawd likes this.
  5. squatchy

squatchy Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Is yours not functional or just want to rebuild along with all your other work you've done?

6. JTward1

No, mines making noises and wants to leave. I found a company, Transfercaseshop.com who has a re-manufactured one with all upgraded and hardened parts for $879.00 and honest system shipping ( They trust you'll just take out the new one and put in the broken one and call ups to pick it up and they pay shipping both ways ) They seem to be the best deal so far I found. I'm waiting on seeing what 'Jasper' wants.