1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Looking for behind the seat sub box

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by pamessina13, Jan 21, 2013.

1. pamessina13

pamessina13 New Member

Hey guys I'm looking for the best single 10" sub behind the seat box for a 2006 silverado 1500 crew cab. I already have my subwoofer out of my old truck, I just want to buy a good box that will be out of the way when my seats are folded up or folded down. let me know if you guys know of any good ones. I did a google search and they are seem to be fairly similar so I don't wanna be screwed into buying a crappy one.
    Thanks
  2. zigger215

zigger215 New Member

I would go with a JL audio stealth box. What kind of setup is your front seats? Bucket or bench?
  3. pamessina13

pamessina13 New Member

I have a bench seat up front
  4. zigger215

zigger215 New Member

Check out JLs options
  5. pamessina13

pamessina13 New Member

JL's box is extremely expensive, I already have my subwoofer and amp, I'm just looking for something to put it in
    thanks for the options though
  6. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I know a few shops that use the Subs out of the JL Boxes So you might be able to find them without the subs..Look on Ebay or Craigslist If you want a JL Box Loaded let me know.. I will see what I can do and we could meet somewhere for pick up Get me the model number...

www.jlaudio.com
  7. zigger215

zigger215 New Member

Enkei, do you know Eric cole?