Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Looking for Bilstein shocks, which part number?

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by nfs13b, Jan 16, 2011.

1. nfs13b

nfs13b Member

Hey All,

I have a 2003 Silverado 2500HD 2wd 6litre and I am aftert some new shocks. At the moment the height is stock except for me cranking the torsion bars up with the stock keys.

A little down the track I was going to buy this leveling kit - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...60714082959&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123

From what I understand though, the shock mounts that come with it will allow me to continue to use shocks that are for stock size trucks...

I have tried researching, and looked on the Bilstein website but it only seems to have 4WD part numbers.... is the suspension the same?

I am from Australia so have limited knowledge and dont get to see too many of them around here to do some checking.... also part stores dont like helping out either....

If anyone knows a good place to buy from that will post them internationally via USPS that would be terrific.

Thanks
    Lee