Looking for Floor Console - 2010 Silverado

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by USMarineSilverado, Jun 6, 2010.

1. USMarineSilverado

USMarineSilverado New Member

Bought a 2010 Silverado LT. I like the fold down seat cause of the lockable storage, but i also like the was the floor console looks. How hard is it to swap them out, and where can i get one. looked all over the web and all i found was a website that no longer seems to exist. some company out of texas. any help would be appreciated.

2. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Ebay is your best shot... It is a simple bolt out bolt in affair... Easy as pie.. But it will have to be the short console not the one that runs all the way to dash since that one requires a different dash.

3. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Good luck finding one on e-bay. I looked the other night.

4. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I didnt say it was gonna be easy... :lol: its a chevy nothing is.

5. CorvetteOJ

CorvetteOJ New Member

I want one also for my 2010 Reg cab, short bed. Some folks told me to check junk yards for late model wrecks but common sense tells me that most wrecks are going to have the console damaged. If anyone ever finds a source, please post, I will do likewise. Thanks,

6. 2009z71

2009z71 Member

have you found one yet? I want to do this exact same thing to my truck....and i have had no luck looking for a floor console and finding a good how to thread about it...

7. CorvetteOJ

CorvetteOJ New Member

I'm still looking...haven't found anything yet! I taked to a very reputable GM Parts guys who hangs out on the Corvette forum. He said the only way he knew to get one would be to order the parts and pieces to build one. Hell, that would cost close to $600. If you ever find one, don't worry about the "how to" aspect of it. It is an absolute piece of cake. I just had my seats and fold down center seat/console out to install factory carpet. it was the easiest project I have ever done on a vehicle. Please let me know if you ever find a source, I'll do the same!

8. bigkahuna327

bigkahuna327 New Member

Are the consoles between GMC, and then the Tahoe/Suburban the same as long as they were an LT or LTZ whichever you need?

9. MoveOver4Z

MoveOver4Z Member

Go talk to a parts person at a GM dealer ship, they will order one for you but it's not going to be cheap.

My brother-in-law managed to snag himself one off of Craigslist for about $300 though.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2011