1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Looking for HIDs

Discussion in 'Lighting Discussion' started by Urban Assault, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Urban Assault

Urban Assault Member

I am looking for HIDs for my 06 silverado. Anyone know any good Plug and PLay brands?
  2. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

3. ZSI52

ZSI52 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I just got my DDM's. I have no complaints. I believe their on sale right now.
  4. bigdaddy77084

bigdaddy77084 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Lots of stuff on ebay, or summit racing.
  5. bewall

bewall New Member

go to ebay for some VVME HID, it is the same hid kits ,same warranty and same company from their website http://www.vvme.com but it is cheaper on ebay...

i once searched on ebay for vvme hid that one of my buddies recommend to me... no need to buy that kind of OEM expensive stuff...

it is plug-and-play with/out additional relay harness cos they use two power cables attached to bulbs....

as for ddm that someone mentioned above, it seems that i seldom noticed this brand on ebay unless my eyes are blind....
  6. HawaiiKid

HawaiiKid Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

DDM Tuning, and search is your friend...there are a lot of people who have done HIDs in our body style of truck, so check out what the forums have to offer :)
  7. CrewCabHD

CrewCabHD New Member

Another vote from DDM here.
  8. amily

amily New Member

ummmmmmmmmm, it is because ddm have some venders on car forums and put so much ads .....and VVME hid kits too. they also have car forum vendor, US distributors and Ebay sellers...............
  9. bewall

bewall New Member

vote for VVME HID KITS ..... :happy: