1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Looking For Ideas

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by FrigginNoodles, Jan 24, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. darkness-lies-

darkness-lies- New Member 100 Posts

Got the tip from summit racing go with jones exhaust tips.
  2. darkness-lies-

3. pmf608

pmf608 Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Wow, that one looks pretty rough. For non-bowtie tips, I had a pilot tip on my Silverado that I picked up for $12 at an american Wal-Mart. It was the only one that I could find for under $100 that would fit the 2.75" factory exhaust. It was a nice rolled tip and was actually really good quality. Alberta winters didn't even phase that tip.
  4. 747

747 New Member 100 Posts

I see you have made your selection, I think that was a good idea. When you have a V8 under the hood, there is no better mod choice than exhaust.
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
  5. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Member 100 Posts

Wow, those look great! Thanks for the info. I will be stopping by the muffler shop for a quote within a few days and will let you guys know how I do.
  6. darkness-lies-

Thanks cant wait to see yours done
  7. AutoAnything

AutoAnything New Member 100 Posts

Good choice on the exhaust, that was my choice!
  8. silverhobey

silverhobey Member 100 Posts

holy crap..........they don't look like what I thought....I have them on my wish list (not sure anymore)
    ---Have you thought about Front Tow Hooks???...black or chrome....One is about 70 bucks, the other I
    think (chrome) is about double the price. ...good luck Brian