Looking for information on underhood light ?

Discussion in 'Chevy C/K Truck Forum' started by JTWard, Oct 13, 2013.

1. JTWard

JTWard Member 1 Year Gold Member 100 Posts

If anyone is interested, a guy on the auction site is selling 200 NOS of these under hood lights. Brand New !

2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I might just have to buy one. $28 is fair!

3. Submariner

Submariner New Member

Okay, I'm a newbie to the site. Where is "the auction site"? :)

4. Pikey

5. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Thanks for posting the link [MENTION=51590]Pikey[/MENTION]. I want to buy one but I own one that just needs to be fixed... Grrr wish I knew what was wrong with it.

6. Submariner

Submariner New Member

Thanks! I got one!

7. Pikey

I know that you do not have the truck with you so you can not check power to it. I have seen the switches go bad in them. I might buy one. I am really thinking about it. I carry a pretty powerful rechargeable LED work light bar under my driverseat. So, I don't know if I can justify buying it. I wish that I would have taken that along with a few other things from my sisters tahoe when she turned it in during the cash for clunkers thing.

8. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

When I'm back home I'll have to grab the light out of my part bin, I took it off because it didn't work, and test it. I do allways have my Ryobi flash light and lantern so I'm not too worried.

9. JTWard

JTWard Member 1 Year Gold Member 100 Posts

At that price I bought one just because their brand new and I might not get this chance again. I'm a originality nut and despite the one I fixed that's in my engine bay, I like to have a back-up. I bought a HVAC head unit just to have as a back-up. They don't make these units anymore, LMC gets $600.00 for a remanufactured one !

10. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I gotta find mine......