1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Looking for information on underhood light ?

Discussion in 'Chevy C/K Truck Forum' started by JTWard, Oct 13, 2013.

1. JTWard

JTWard Member 1 Year Gold Member 100 Posts

If anyone is interested, a guy on the auction site is selling 200 NOS of these under hood lights. Brand New !
  2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I might just have to buy one. $28 is fair!
  3. Submariner

Submariner New Member

Okay, I'm a newbie to the site. Where is "the auction site"? :)
  4. Pikey

5. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Thanks for posting the link [MENTION=51590]Pikey[/MENTION]. I want to buy one but I own one that just needs to be fixed... Grrr wish I knew what was wrong with it.
  6. Submariner

Submariner New Member

Thanks! I got one!
  7. Pikey

I know that you do not have the truck with you so you can not check power to it. I have seen the switches go bad in them. I might buy one. I am really thinking about it. I carry a pretty powerful rechargeable LED work light bar under my driverseat. So, I don't know if I can justify buying it. I wish that I would have taken that along with a few other things from my sisters tahoe when she turned it in during the cash for clunkers thing.
  8. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

When I'm back home I'll have to grab the light out of my part bin, I took it off because it didn't work, and test it. I do allways have my Ryobi flash light and lantern so I'm not too worried.
  9. JTWard

JTWard Member 1 Year Gold Member 100 Posts

At that price I bought one just because their brand new and I might not get this chance again. I'm a originality nut and despite the one I fixed that's in my engine bay, I like to have a back-up. I bought a HVAC head unit just to have as a back-up. They don't make these units anymore, LMC gets $600.00 for a remanufactured one !
  10. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I gotta find mine......