1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Looking for new wheels

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Judson, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Judson

Judson New Member

Hey, I'm in the market for some new wheels on my 2007 1500 VortecMax. Right now I'm running 20" xd chrome hoss but its time for a change, thinking about downsizing to an 18 so it wont get so beat up when I'm offroading/working. I know nothing about wheels so I was wondering if anyone would give me a few specs about what size and backspacing I should be looking for and what will clear or not clear. My xd's are wrapped in 35 x 13.5 Mickey T's and have a 1" wheel spacer. I will probably go with just a 35 x 12.5 tire when I get the new wheels and if possible I'd like to get rid of the spacer but still have the tires stick out. Like I said I know absolutely nothing about backspcing and offset and all that so if anyone that knows more then me or has just bought new wheels with the same truck as me it would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks
  2. stephan

stephan Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

3. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hey judson you have any pictures of your truck with your mickey's on there?!
  4. Judson

Judson New Member