1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Looking for quadrasteer website

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by Rockie89, Dec 2, 2007.

1. Rockie89

Rockie89 New Member

I have an '03 Silverado with Quadrasteer and was told theres a website kinda like this one. Anybody know anything about it?
  2. moosetags

moosetags New Member

Quadrasteer Club

Several years ago the was an online Quadrasteer Club at quadrasteerclub.com. I was active on that site for a couple of years. About a year it dropped off the radar. When GM discontinued the Quadrasteer in 2006 (a really big mistake in my opinion), interest waned, and the club went away.

Brian
  3. 2003 GMC Denali

2003 GMC Denali New Member

Are you aware that there is a Site called DENALITRUCKS(dot)COM... and we cater to vehicles with Quadrasteer, because for a few Years, it was the only way you could buy a Sierra Denali. Check it out... I'm an Administrator on there.

Here's my Truck...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. stash721

stash721 New Member

Looking into purchasing a 2002 Sierra Denali Quadrasteer with 70k on it. Havent found much info on problems with these trucks? Was worried about getting replacement parts if something does go wrong. Any reasons i should stay away? Anybody had any major issues getting repairs for the quadrasteer or the all wheel drive system?
  5. Rockie89

Rockie89 New Member

Thanks for the website info. I'll check it out. I love my quadrasteer and can't imagine life without it now. Your truck is beautiful!

---------- Post added at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

I recently had to have a seal put in mine for the quadrasteer. The dealership had to order the part but price was ok. The guy I talked to said in the 2 years he's been there he's never worked on a quadrasteer. I have never had any trouble with mine but I have had people tell me they have heard of problems with them. Mine has 170,000 miles on it now and other than this seal I've never had to do anything but regular maintenance on it. I would suggest regular tire rotation though because it does change the tire wear if you use the quadrasteer much. I keep mine on all the time unless driving on really slick roads. I'd say buy it I think you'll enjoy it!