Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Looking for some good auxilery lights for light bar!!!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by DannyT08, Jan 10, 2012.

1. DannyT08

DannyT08 Member

any body know were i can get a full set of 4 lights that are decently cheap but are also durable lights???

2. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

for cheap but decently durable go to harborfreight tools but first look at their website and do research and read the reviews because some of the lights are junk others are really good.

3. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Just go with reliable ones like PIAA's... I got all four; (head lights, fogs) and axillary ones too.. the 9000 series are intense white, good price in the states, ( i live in Canada, I gotta convert) last a long time, 2 year warranty, over 50 bulbs and colours and styles to choose from...
    http://www.piaa.com/Lamps/Lamps-General.html
    Good luck

4. DannyT08

DannyT08 Member

well thank you for the insite i will check it all out

5. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hella make some nice lights for a decent price. Or you could always go with the KC's!! I like both!!

6. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

These are not "cheap" but they are really affective....... 7000 lumen LED's for each half of the light head:

Whelen: PCP2 Combination floodlight and 8ΓΈ spotlight 12v 12amps 75/75watts 7000/7000 usable lumens.....

Link:

http://www.fleetsafety.com/servlet/-strse-461/Whelen-Pioneer-Plus-Dual/Detail

I was thinking about a pair of these on the roof would light up just about anything I want...... Almost affective and a freight train horn under the hood.

7. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

4Wheel parts sells ProComp lights that are reasonably priced and durable.