Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Looking for some input lift vs level

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by whodeywhat, Aug 9, 2013.

1. whodeywhat

whodeywhat New Member

I have an 07 avalanche 4x4 LT. I want to put some bigger tires on I'm thinking 285/70/17. I don't want anything too big. I was thinking of the rancho quick lift for the front level. Or I saw that rough country has a 3.5 lift kit that's new. Both will cost about the same $500. Both I can put on myself. I know that there will be a difference between the two. But I'm looking for pros cons with both and if anyone has tried either. Anything is appreciated. Thanks

2. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I might get that 3.5 inch soon from RC!...also that leveling kit will be enough for those tires...maybe alittle trimming but thats it

- - - Updated - - -

Even the 2" kit from RC,you can run those tires...its costs 65 bucks

3. whodeywhat

whodeywhat New Member

I had an 08 silverado with a rough country 2 inch leveling it. No complaints. But I plan on replacing all the shocks soon. So that's why I was going with the quick lift